2. The owner of the wholesaler and the data controller is Karina Łakoma, a business owner of KARINA ŁAKOMA DKAREN with its registered office in Stęszew (62-060), ul. Kórnicka 27A, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity maintained by the Minister of Economy, NIP: 777-155-54-49, REGON: 634186672, hereinafter referred to as b2blingerie.eu
3. b2blingerie.eu takes special care to respect the privacy of our visitors to the Shop.
§ 1 How do we collect data?
1. b2blingerie.eu collects information about natural persons engaging in a legal activity not directly related to their business, natural persons carrying out on their own behalf an economic or professional activity and natural persons representing legal persons or organizational units which are not the legal persons to which the law grants legal capacity own business or professional activity, hereinafter collectively referred to as Clients.
2. Customer personal information is collected in case of:
a) register an account at a wholesaler;
b) placing orders on wholesalers;
c) subscribing to the newsletter.
3. If you register your account at a wholesaler, you provide:
a) email address;
b) sex and date of birth;
c) name and surname.
4. When signing up for a wholesaler account, the customer establishes his own password for his account. The customer may change his password at a later time, as described in §4.
5. In the case of ordering a warehouse, the Client shall provide the following information:
a) email address;
b) address details:
a. postal code and city;
b. country (country);
c. street with house / flat number.
c) name and surname;
d) gender and date of birth;
e) phone number.
6. For Entrepreneurs, the above data range is further extended by:
a) the Entrepreneur's company;
b) VAT number.
7. If you use the Newsletter service, you only provide your e-mail address.
8. Additional information may be obtained when using the wholesale web site, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Client computer or the external IP address of the ISP, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type.
9. Clients may also be able to collect navigational data, including links and links to which they choose to click, or other actions taken at our wholesalers.
§ 2 How do we use collected data?
1. When registering a warehouse account, Customer data is used to create and manage an individual account.
2. In case of purchase at the warehouse, personal data may be transferred, depending on the Client's choice, to the following entities to deliver the goods ordered:
a) courier company;
b) Polish Post Office S.A. based in Warsaw.
3. Where the Customer chooses to pay through PayPal, his / her personal data shall be transferred to the extent necessary for payment to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, SCA with its registered office at L-1150 in Luxembourg has a valid license as a Luxembourgian credit institution within the meaning of Article 2 of the Finance Sector Act of 5 April 1993 as amended and subject to close supervision of the Luxembourg supervisory institution, Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (Financial Sector Supervision Commission).
4. Navigation data can be used to provide customers with better service, statistical analysis and wholesaler customization, as well as wholesale administration.
5. In the event that the Customer subscribes to the newsletter to his e-mail address Bielizna-sklep.pl will send electronic messages containing trade information about promotions and new products available in the Shop.
Section 3 Cookie mechanism, IP address
1. The wholesaler uses small files, called cookies. They are saved by b2blingerie.eu on the computer of the visitor to the wholesaler, if the web browser allows it. The cookie usually includes the name of the domain from which it originated, its "expiration time", and an individual, randomly selected number identifying the file. The information collected by these files helps to tailor the products to individual preferences and real needs of individuals. Visitors to the wholesaler. It also gives the possibility to develop general statistics of visits of the presented products on the wholesaler.
2. Bielizna-sklep.pl uses two types of cookies:
a) Session Cookies: After the browser session ends or the computer is shut down, the saved information is erased from the device memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow you to download any personal information or confidential information from your customers' computers.
b) Persistent Cookies: They are stored in the Customer's terminal and remain there until they are deleted or expired. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow you to download any personal information or confidential information from your customers' computers.
3. b2blingerie.eu uses its own Cookies to:
a) authenticating the Customer in the wholesaler store the Customer's session in the warehouse (after logging in), so that the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each sub-page of the warehouse;
b) analytics and auditing, and, in particular, anonymous statistics to help you understand how Shopper's customers use the Shop's Website to improve its structure and content.
4. b2blingerie.eu uses external cookies to:
a) Presentation of the Certificate of Fairness Regulations through the internet service rzetelnyregulamin.pl (external cookie administrator: B2B Consulting Sp. z o.o., based in Warsaw).
5. The mechanism of cookies is safe for computer wholesalers computers. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malware to computers. However, in their browsers, customers have the ability to restrict or disable cookies access to computers. If this option is used, the use of the wholesaler will be possible, except for functions that by their very nature require cookies.
6. Here's how to change the settings of popular web browsers for cookies:
a) Internet Explorer browser;
b) Mozilla Firefox browser;
c) Chrome browser;
d) Safari browser;
e) Opera browser.
7. b2blingerie.eu can collect Clients IP addresses. IP address is the number assigned to the computer by the person visiting the wholesaler by the ISP. The IP number gives you access to the Internet. In most cases, it is dynamically assigned to the computer, ie it changes every time you connect to the Internet and is therefore commonly regarded as non-personalized identifying information. The IP address is used by b2blingerie.eu to diagnose technical problems with the server, generate statistical analyzes (eg, determine which regions we record the most traffic) as useful information in administering and improving wholesalers, as well as for security purposes and possibly identification of burdensome servers. Unwanted automated programs to view wholesale content.
8. Wholesale includes links and links to other websites. b2blingerie.eu is not responsible for the privacy practices applicable to them.
§ 4 Access to data and security
1. Personal data collected by b2blingerie.eu through wholesalers are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 1914.1182 Jt).
2. Access to personal data collected by the wholesalers is limited to authorized b2blingerie.eu employees
3. Customer personal data may be transferred to other entities on the basis of law or consent expressed by the Customer. The list of entities referred to in the preceding sentence is indicated in the paragraph "How do we use the collected data?".
4. b2blingerie.eu provides Clients with an account, uninterrupted access to their personal data and the ability to modify them at any time. Access and modification of personal data is possible after logging in to the warehouse account.
5. The customer has the ability to remove personal data from the data set. b2blingerie.eu may refuse to delete Customer data if it has violated the applicable rules of procedure in the wholesale, and the data retention is necessary to clarify these circumstances and establish liability, and in particular the investigation by Bielizna-sklep.pl claims from the Customer.
6. If you subscribe to the newsletter, you have the option to delete your email address from the mailing list.
7. If a customer with a wholesaler account has lost any way, the wholesaler password can generate a new password. b2blingerie.eu does not send password reminders. The password is stored in the database in encrypted form in a way that prevents it from being read. To generate a new password, enter the email address on the form under the "Forgot Password" link provided on the login form to the warehouse account. The new password will be automatically sent to the email address you provided during registration or saved in your last account profile change.
8. b2blingerie.eu never sends any correspondence, including e-mail, asking for login information, and in particular the password for access to your account.
3. Date of last modification: 16.05.2017